Sponsorship opportunities still remain for the annual Collaborative Law Conference occurring on March 7-8, 2023 at Westin Dallas Park Central. This is one of the smaller conferences coordinated by the State Bar of Texas, and as such, our sponsors pay for the extras that make our course so special and allow us to produce a great program each year.
The Sponsorship Levels are:
Benefits You will Receive:
- If you commit before January 18, 2024 (deadline for brochure production) – You or your firm name (your choice) will be listed in the Course brochure that is sent to professionals across the State and distributed at the Course. If you commit after January 18, 2024, you will not be listed in the Course brochure, but will receive all of the benefits listed below.
- Your or your firm name (your choice) and sponsorship level will be prominently displayed at the Spring Conference;
- You will receive a “Sponsor” sticker to put on your name tag at the Conference;
- Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors will have the privilege to display a “Proud Financial Sponsor of Collaborative Divorce Texas” logo badge on your websites, marketing materials, and email signatures.
- Your name or firm name will be acknowledged from the podium during the conference.
- Your sponsorship is critical to help us fund all of the important work we do for collaborative divorce across the state. Please join us in supporting your organization!
How to Sponsor:
Send an email to Ronda@collaborativedivorcetexas.com and let her know your sponsorship level and how you or your firm would like to be listed in the brochure and on signage ASAP. You will receive an invoice shortly thereafter, and payment is due by February 1, 2024. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the Conference!”