Collaborative Divorce Texas is a not-for-profit organization whose goal is to help couples and families resolve their divorce and children’s issues in a less destructive process than litigation.
Collaborative Divorce Texas strives to:
- Provide a referral source for the public of trained and experienced Collaborative Divorce Professionals. Click here to locate a professional near you.
- Provide information to the public about the benefits of Collaborative Divorce
- Provide information to the public regarding the desired qualifications of Collaborative Divorce professionals
- Provide training to professionals in Collaborative Divorce
- Promote Collaborative Divorce benefits by building a community of Collaborative Divorce professionals throughout Texas
- Act as a unifying voice for Collaborative Divorce in Texas
- Protect the integrity of the Collaborative Divorce process
For more information on the history of Collaborative Divorce Texas and its predecessor, the Collaborative Law Institute of Texas, click here.
Collaborative Divorce Texas Board of Trustees / Advisory Board
We are a charitable organization educating families about the benefits of the collaborative divorce process and providing training and practice resources for collaborative professionals.
To make Collaborative Divorce the preferred method of divorce in Texas.
Advertise with Us:
Advertise on the Collaborative Divorce Texas with your choice of options. Learn more here…