In addition to a great lineup of speakers at this year Collaborative Law Conference in Austin. There are a number of opportunities to take advantage of during the conference.
- The 2nd Annual Collaborative Divorce Texas General Membership luncheon will be held at noon on March 5th. This luncheon is for MEMBERS ONLY. The luncheon is an opportunity to hear reports from the Board of Directors on the growth of the organization over the past year. In addition, the newest credentialing class will be recognized and the recipient of the 2020 Gay G. Cox Award for Excellence in the Practice of Collaborative Law will be announced.
Lunch will be provided at no cost to all attendees who rsvp in advance. We hope you will join us for this important members only meeting. Come see what CDT is doing to promote collaborative divorce and increase business for you. To register go to https://members.collaborativedivorcetexas.com/cdt-membership-luncheon/
We would like to recognize again the sponsors of this luncheon:
Scott Clarke, Summit Wealth Management – https://www.summitpwm.com/
Raechel Parolisi, Employee Benefits Attorney – https://www.qdroattorney.law/
Carol Mapp, Collaborative MHP – https://carolmapp.net/
J. Gannon Helstowski Law Firm, Consumer Credit Attorney – https://carolmapp.net/
Morris Thompson, PLLC
Rhonda Cleaves, Collaborative Divorce Attorney – https://www.cleaveslaw.com/
- There is a free Welcoming Social at 5:30pm on March 5th. The social will be held in the lobby outside the ballroom at AT&T Conference Center.
- The Annual Collaborative Divorce Texas President’s Dinner will at 6:30pm on March 5th. Space is limited. You can RSVP by February 20 to Debra Nunley at email@example.com or call 512-454-8791.
- There will be a CDT Credentialing Workshop: A Primer on Putting Together Your Application and the Benefits of Being Credentialed on Friday morning at 8:00 am. The workshop will be led by Credentialed Professionals Julie Quaid and Julian Schwartz.
- Finally, if you are an early arrival on Wednesday March 4th at 6:30pm Collaborative Divorce Denton County is hosting a riverboat cruise Lake Austin. You must be registers for the Conference to attend For more information contact CDT board member Robin Watts firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is going to be a Great Conference this year!